The Satin Smooth Professional Double Wax Warmer is a great warmer that has two separate wells for putting your wax containers into, and can definitely heat the majority of standard size wax cans, that are usually in the range of 14 to 16 ounces. This wax warmer, and especially the wax pots that are built in, have been doing me a lot of good so far.
While this warmer does take a long time in some cases, most of the time it will prepare and have your wax ready in a short span of time. You can just choose a setting, or even set your own temperature – and the warmer will continue to use your preferred temperature consistently to make your wax smooth and flowing. It will adjust the temperature, in some cases, to prevent your wax from burning.
I’ve had this warmer for a good while now, and it’s still in the same great working condition that it had when I first bought and unpacked it. It’s quite durable. Overall, the Satin Smooth Professional Double Wax Warmer is an excellent product and looks and feels both professional and personal. It’s also an amazing experience to work with this warmer, since it’s really easy and simple to use.
Pros and Cons
- It’s very easy to maintain this wax warmer and keep it clean.
- The double wax wells of this wax warmer allow you to heat up two wax containers at the same time – and the warmer will keep both your wax cans at the optimum temperature for amazing results.
- The warmer’s heat controls allow to switch up and adjust the temperature on the fly, and you can then leave the warmer to do its thing and heat up your wax, all while keeping a very consistent temperature.
- The cover of the warmer is very easy to lift off, making the step of putting the wax containers inside a breeze.
- Metal wax holders for this wax warmer aren’t included in the package, and are sold separately – so you have to go out and get your own.
- This wax warmer takes a while to heat your wax up – sometimes it will even take hours to warm up a single can.
- There are certain containers and cans out there that don’t fit into this warmer’s wax pots at all, even if they aren’t that large and are actually very compact.