The MAKARTT E0540 Hair Removal Hot Wax Warmer works just right for all kinds of waxes, featuring a wide range of warm-up settings.
I really like the extra insert feature that I can put loose wax beads in – this was a really thoughtful and innovative addition.
This warmer has more than enough space for wax containers to fit in, and the wax itself takes any time from 30 minutes to 45 minutes to heat up and get a nice smooth consistency that’s ready for you to use and apply. The warmer also has this great feature where it goes on and off when the wax reaches a temperature where it’s heated up sufficiently – this ensures that the wax stays warm, but does not get overheated.
I would definitely recommend this hot wax warmer. It was really easy to work with and it made the whole process of preparing wax really painless and convenient. Not only that, it made wax in the proper way.
Pros and Cons
- This hot wax warmer has a wide variety of heating settings.
- This warmer comes with a lid, and an additional spot for putting bead wax or wax discs inside. This helps you speed up the heating process, and keeps unwanted things out of the warmer’s container.
- The auto warmer feature heats up the wax for you, without having to do anything more, and keeps the wax at a suitable heating temperature the whole way through.
- The area of the warmer where you put the wax, stored in its container, is bigger than a lot of the wax cans out there. You have to make sure that if your wax container is smaller that it leaves a lot of extra space, to put it close to the bottom so that it receives heat and your wax can heat up.
- While this warmer does heat up your wax quickly, there will be times where it takes longer than usual for your wax to reach the consistency where you can use it.