The iMeshbean Adjustable Double POT Dual Wax Warmer Parrafin Heater comes with two slots, shaped like wells, for putting your standard-size wax containers into. Each side has its own individual temperature settings, which allows you to prepare your wax at different levels of heat – that you can also adjust yourself manually.
This wax warmer also comes with really well-designed pots, made out of aluminum. Also, this warmer sets the temperature to go up to just the right amount of heat that’s suitable for my waxes. Most of the time, the warmer only takes a few minutes to finish and have my wax reading for the taking. Choosing one of the temperature settings on the warmer will give you smooth, flowing, and consistent wax, that after it’s fully head, you can immediately put it to use and apply it right away.
This iMeshbean Dual Wax Warmer is something all people who use and apply their own wax at home should consider getting – this warmer can handle all kinds of wax. Not only that, you can have two wax containers going, getting ready for you to use them, and they don’t necessarily have to be the same type of wax either.
I’m really liking this iMeshbean Dual Wax Warmer – it’s working really great for me. It’s still going strong, despite me using it rather heavily for most of the days of the week. The warmer was really worth the price I got it for, and it looks like it’s going to last way longer than I thought it would.
It’s doing what I expected it to do and more, just like I wanted. This warmer really delivers on the results: you’ll get amazing wax, prepared in a very effortless way, and all with a great warmer.
Pros and Cons
- This wax warmer has a strong metal build, and the pots inside are made of aluminum. These pots can also be removed as you see fit, and have openings that can handle the majority of the wax containers that are available.
- The warmer has an easy-to-use on and off switch.
- There’s a red light that tells you if the wax warmer is busy preparing and heating your wax.
- At times, this wax warmer will really take its sweet time to heat up your wax and make it usable – sometimes the warmer will take up to an hour, or more, just to prepare your wax.
- The openings of the pots might be too large for some people, and they also have the added effect of increasing the time it takes for the warmer to finish up the wax. The process only gets longer by a few minutes though, so it’s not a big deal – unless it’s one of those times where you have a wait over an hour.