The GiGi Wax Warmer Model: 0225 has many functions: it warms every wax formula, and has more than enough space for many of the containers that the wax will be stored in.
Warming the wax up does take a while, but it does this within a sensible period of time. You can go on ahead and do something else, while it reaches the right temperature on its own. You can also put a full tin of wax into the warmer and fit it in properly. This warmer makes the wax I put in really warm.
The warmer has allowed to use wax whenever I want to, without having to go out and pay for ready-to-use wax. This wax warmer delivers you your wax, and with the standard quality that you can find at salons. This is what you should get if you ever plan on having your very own in-home spa.
It’s also really well-built and automatically corrects settings when appropriate – I turned the warmer up to the maximum temperature once, and the warmer lowered down the temperature after fully melting the wax I put in. You don’t have to constantly adjust the temperature, or turn the warmer on and off and back, since the warmer switches to the best temperature on-the-fly.
It also keeps almost all of the wax inside the container, and the rare little drops of wax that leak can easily be scraped up and removed.
I haven’t had any major issues so far with this warmer. It’s been a really awesome experience to use this product, and its own quality and the quality of the wax it warms up for you are definitely higher than the standard. This is the warmer is exactly what I’ve been looking for all this time.
Pros and Cons
- This warmer has a wide variety of settings. You can choose what setting you like, Low, Medium, or High, or you can even set your own. You should keep an eye on the head settings specifically, and you don’t have to stick with the defaults – you can change it yourself.
- The warmer doesn’t cause any mess when you use it.
- Very affordable and great value for money.
- The lid of the warmer is not attached to the pot. The warmer’s size is also rather large, and you’re going to have to make a plan on how you’re going to store it. It would be much better if the warmer could have a smaller, more compact size.
- Melting wax takes a really long time, compared to the amount of time this warmer takes to warm the wax.
- It would also be great if the warmer was made with a better looking design. This warmer’s functionality, combined with more visual appeal, would be amazing.