The GiGi 0892 Space Saver Warmer is a compact warmer that is an excellent option for those who don’t have much space, and it melts all kinds of waxes.
This warmer has not only been working really well for me – it’s been doing its job phenomenally, and buying it has made me very happy. I keep this warmer in storage when I don’t need to use it, and there, it doesn’t take up that much space. It’s very compact all on its own.
This warmer is quite affordable and it’s truly easy to use. It will also save you a lot of money in the long run if you need and use wax a lot, especially since going to a salon over will add up to a lot of money spent in the long run. Waxing yourself will also make sure you needs and wants are met by you personally, and you won’t have to bother with explaining things to stylists anymore.
You’ll have to learn how to prepare wax with this warmer, and how to use it, and practice the routines of both – but once master them and get the hang of the whole thing, you’ll feel way more confident knowing that you can your waxing right in your home, and won’t need to set an appointment with a stylist and go out to the salon any longer.
Pros and Cons
- You don’t have to adjust the temperature, or keep on switching the warmer on and off, since this warmer only has one heat and temperature setting. The lack of a component on the warmer to control the temperature also helps make this warmer really compact, leaving you more space to use.
- From my use of this warmer so far, it takes any time from 10 to 15 minutes for the wax I put in to heat up.
- Letting the warmer do its thing has only helped me, since it takes the wax to the perfect temperature.
- This warmer is very straightforward – you just put your wax inside the warmer, turn it on, and let it work its magic. Once it’s done, and it will only take a short time – you take your wax out, now ready for you to use, and turn the warmer off.
- Sometimes I've had issues where the GiGi Space Saver Warmer just suddenly stopped functioning.
- The lack of a temperature control is a definite a downside, especially if want to manually set the temperature yourself, or use preset default options like High and Low that are only one button push away.
- You have to point-blank turn this warmer off if it ever gets too hot, which happens when you leave the warmer on for too long.