The GiGi Digital Paraffin Warmer with Steel Bowl is a wax warmer that features a solution for quickly melting your wax, has a digital control, and is built with a steel bowl for accommodating your wax containers.
I like that this warmer’s heat settings have a wide variety to options to choose from. I can have this warmer prepare wax for me at a really hot temperature, way higher than average, and at the same time, revert to a more moderate heat settings that’s closer to the default – this warmer can be easily adjusted to match my needs.
You also get some really sweet features, like standby mode and variable temperature settings. I like having these kinds of options and the flexibility that comes with it. The warmer is also easy to keep, store, maintain, and clean – it just works and has only produced high quality results so far. The GiGi Digital Paraffin Warmer also melts your wax at a very fast pace.
While this wax warmer is expensive, you’ll get a lot from it, including quality, useful features, and a warmer that just does what it was made to do. I’ve only had a great time and amazing experience using this warmer, and also in applying the wax that I prepared and made with it. It’s truly helped me with all my waxing needs.
Pros and Cons
- Use this GiGi warmer’s quick melt feature to swiftly ready up your wax, so you can use wax in a short amount of time.
- You can also use this warmer with a digital control.
- The warmer is also outfitted with a bowl, made of steel and built with a safety grate, that will hold your wax containers for you – to prepare for heating your wax up.
- This warmer also features a standby mode, which saves you the effect of having to turn the warmer off all the time – unless you really want the warmer to stay off.
- You can begin to observe this wax warmer’s wear and tear after several months.
- This warmer will sometimes not heat all the way up to the temperatures that it said it will.
- For the very first time you use this wax warmer, the first wax containers you put inside the steel bowl of this warmer will take a very long time to heat up and melt – but after a day or a few more, this wax warmer will speed up warming up your wax to the tune of only a few minutes.